How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



How To: Download music from MySpace as an MP3 How To: Save music from MySpace or any other website How To: Save music from MySpace and covnert it to an MP3 How To: Save music from MySpace to your computer easily How To: Find free Mp3s on the Internet
How to Download Music from MySpace in 2018 - easeus.com


How To: Open Your Favorite Android Apps with a Flick of Your Wrist How To: Launch Apps & Custom Actions with Screen-Off Gestures on Android How To: Enable the New Multitasking Swipe Gestures in Android 9.0 Pie How To: Get Oreo's Simpler Split Screen Mode Back on Android Pie
How to Add Customized Gesture Controls to Your Android Phone


If you purchased a new iPhone 5 or any other smartphone in the past 30 days and you want to stop Verizon from sharing your usage data with advertisers and other companies, simply visit the privacy
AT&T, Sprint, Verizon to Stop Sharing Customer Location Data
blogsgate.com/ispiros/att-sprint-verizon-to-stop-sharing-customer-location-data-with-third-parties/
In the wake of a scandal involving third-party companies leaking or selling precise, real-time location data on virtually all Americans who own a mobile phone, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon now say they are terminating location data sharing agreements with third parties.
AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon promise to stop selling your


The browser cache is a temporary storage area on your computer or laptop for the files downloaded by your web browser to display sites. The file that goes under browser cache storage includes any document that makes up a website like JavaScript scripts, HTML files, CSS style sheets, graphics images accompanied by multimedia content and even more.
How do I clear my Internet browser history? - Computer Hope

How to Block Notifications While You're Using the Camera on


Thankfully, if you've been hit by a nasty piece of malware, you can learn how to find out if you've been hacked. These sites can tell you everything you need to know about your online security and
Find out if your password has been hacked - CNET


Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to take apart and put together the iPod Shuffle. First, you'll want to remove the control button. You can do this with a box knife or an exacto knife.
How to Disassemble/Tear Down/Take Apart iPhone 6

How to Set Swiping to Delete or Archive Gmail on iPhone


Trackpad Sensitivity Settings - BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650 Smartphone. To determine Device Software Version, refer to View Phone Information. Device Software Version 5.x Device Software Version 6.x . Device Software Version 5.x. From the Home screen, press the Menu button. Select Options. Select Screen / Keyboard.
Trackpad, trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry


how to stop electric digital meter in pakistan and cut your electricity bill in half.the help of this method you can pay half electricity bill.so do not forget to subscribe my channel.like and
Hack Electricity Meter « Wonder How To


My blackberry won't turn on! Please help! Blackberry Curve 8520 Screen Repair / Replace / Change a Broken LCD - Duration: 11:40. LE55ONS 266,417 views. 11:40. How to Revive Your Dead Cell
BlackBerry Docs

How to Build a slide mechanism for a pipe CNC router


How to Browse the Web Anonymously. by Natasha Stokes on January 23, 2017 If you want to browse the internet anonymously and securely, you have to start using either free or paid proxy. A proxy
How to use the Tor Browser to surf the web anonymously


Buried deep in the code of many Google apps is a set of debugging options. These options, which are designed for developers to help test the way their apps interact with Google's own, are normally hidden from view.
Enable the Hidden Debug Menus in Most Google Apps - Android


How To: Send Your Uber Trip Status to Trusted Contacts if You're Ever in a Sketchy Situation News: You Can Finally Hail and Share NYC's Iconic Yellow Taxis with Apps News: Forget Convenience, Uber Pool Maximizes Efficiency by Making You Walk More

0 comments:

Post a Comment